THE400 Mini – Announcement – Europe
Retro Games Ltd presents – THE400 Mini – a mini recreation of THE ATARI 400™
For more information on THE400 Mini visit: http://retrogames.biz/links/the400-mini
THE400 Mini launches with iconic pre-installed 8-bit games and an updated CX40 Joystick
Retro Games Ltd., one of the world’s leading producers of re-imagined home computers, are proud to announce today that THE400 Mini – a modern day mini recreation of the pioneering home computer that first appeared in 1979 – will be launching worldwide on 28th March 2024 and is now available to pre-order.
For those looking to relive the gameplay experiences of the 1970s and 1980s, included with THE400 Mini is the THECXSTICK, an enhanced, updated recreation of the iconic CX40 Atari joystick for that added touch of nostalgia. This new controller comes with an additional seven seamlessly integrated function buttons and USB, making it compatible with a wide range of platforms.
Key features include:
• A half-sized version of the distinctively styled Atari 400, emulating the whole 8-bit Atari range from the 400 to the 800XL, and the Atari 5200 home console.
• Also included is a recreation of the classic Atari CX40 joystick, with an additional seven seamlessly integrated function buttons.
• The ability for players to side-load their own games via a USB stick, with support for cartridge, disk and cassette ROMs.
• Players can rewind time and save their games.
• HD TV output via HDMI, with 50/60Hz compatibility.
• 5 USB ports which allow for the addition of a modern keyboard, extra joysticks and more.
• Look and feel of 1979: THE400 Mini has been lovingly crafted using modern technology, from the hard-to-match colours of the original machine to the authentic textures of the plastic casing and membrane keyboard, no compromise was made relative to the iconic 1970s look and feel of the original Atari 400.
English (North America) https://youtu.be/3jai90U8ico
English (Australia/New Zealand) https://youtu.be/iZjJf7yKQ64
Français (Europe) https://youtu.be/xI9koiLss_Y
Français (Amérique du Nord) https://youtu.be/eCJFzbohKTQ